Friday, January 14, 2011

Awesome Day

The snow outside when Briony finished her nap today was GORGEOUS. She was so excited, standing by the window and watching it come down. I blew her mind when I suggested that we could go outside and play in it (guess I've been sick for a while now... we've been spending an awful lot of time just snuggling on the couch inside).

It took most of the energy I had left. But it was *so* worth it. LOOK AT THAT SMILE.

We came inside and resumed our positions on the couch, Briony with 'hot chocolate' in hand (warm milk with a microscopic amount of hot chocolate mix) and babbling away about her awesome day.

It really kind of was.

At the end of it, I'm exhausted and in pain, but you know what? I was exhausted and in pain at the beginning of it anyway.



Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At January 14, 2011 7:44 PM, Anonymous Marilyn said...

She does love the snow - has to as she's Manitoban:)

 
At January 14, 2011 7:58 PM, Blogger Amber said...

Oh my GOOD-mess! These are so cute!

 
At January 19, 2011 1:05 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Marilyn - I guess so, hey? Although there are PLENTY of Manitobans who complain nonstop about it. I just hope I won't raise one of them. May as well make the most of what you have, I think.

Amber - :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home