Monday, January 10, 2011

What Was I Thinking

When I mentioned that we booked flights to Vancouver for Easter, I *may* have failed to mention that I am (hopefully not foolishly) going to be flying alone with Briony again. The way Geoff's work schedule + seat sales fell, it was simplest / cheapest for B + I to leave two and a half days ahead of Geoff (at a time that works well for her), and then he'll be flying in on an evening flight later.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't an eensy bit jealous of his uber-relaxing solo flight vs my challenge of flying solo with a toddler. I used to love flying. With a baby or a toddler? Not so much. But I know that it's getting easier every time, and soon she'll be old enough to keep herself mostly entertained - and I'll start enjoying it again.

It will be fine. B's an awesome little flier (and an all-around pretty awesome kid). But we don't have headphones for B (to use with our portable DVD player) and I think that might help things go a little bit more smoothly. Any suggestions for toddler headphones? The cuter the better, of course :)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At January 10, 2011 12:51 PM, Anonymous AshleyM said...

Check out amazon.ca and look for "kids headphones". There are a few options- nothing super cute, though! :(

 
At January 10, 2011 1:42 PM, Blogger Jobina said...

Look on ebay for Califone Young Children Headphones or Califone kids. Super cute, I even saw Pandas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home