Monday, January 10, 2011

What Was I Thinking

When I mentioned that we booked flights to Vancouver for Easter, I *may* have failed to mention that I am (hopefully not foolishly) going to be flying alone with Briony again. The way Geoff's work schedule + seat sales fell, it was simplest / cheapest for B + I to leave two and a half days ahead of Geoff (at a time that works well for her), and then he'll be flying in on an evening flight later.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't an eensy bit jealous of his uber-relaxing solo flight vs my challenge of flying solo with a toddler. I used to love flying. With a baby or a toddler? Not so much. But I know that it's getting easier every time, and soon she'll be old enough to keep herself mostly entertained - and I'll start enjoying it again.

It will be fine. B's an awesome little flier (and an all-around pretty awesome kid). But we don't have headphones for B (to use with our portable DVD player) and I think that might help things go a little bit more smoothly. Any suggestions for toddler headphones? The cuter the better, of course :)

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At January 10, 2011 12:51 PM, Anonymous AshleyM said...

Check out amazon.ca and look for "kids headphones". There are a few options- nothing super cute, though! :(

 
At January 10, 2011 1:42 PM, Blogger Jobina said...

Look on ebay for Califone Young Children Headphones or Califone kids. Super cute, I even saw Pandas!

 
At February 20, 2018 6:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

The Hope is leading abroad Overseas Education Consultant in IndiaThe Hope Overseas education consultancy We are one stop solution for free education in Europe, US, UK, Canada, Singapore, Australia.

 
At July 10, 2019 3:32 AM, Anonymous Clipping Path Service said...


Nice post.Keep sharing. Thanks for sharing.

 
At November 17, 2020 8:57 AM, Blogger  Charlotte Johnson said...

With the new herbal mix medicine I purchased from Dr James herbal mix medicine,  was my only way to get rid of my Alzheimer's, the herbal  mix medicine effectively reversed my condition and alleviate all symptoms.  I was initially very hesitant to discuss my Alzheimer but I just hope it can still help someone. I feel this will be very important information for all Alzheimer patients, because the most violent element in society today is ignorance. Be it any condition, a healthy diet and natural herbs and roots medicine from Dr. James is the road to fast recovery. I had suffered Alzheimer for many years, I fought for proper medical recommendation, care  and all form of humane treatment with little improvement I went through many sleepless nights and periods of intense grief, as do most families. I was recommended by a friend to use Dr. James herbal mix medicine for my Alzheimer with high hope and assurance. I never doubted my friend but to contact Dr. James. And purchased His herbal mix medicine which was effective and I finally feel my Alzheimer is gone with no more symptoms. He also told me that he cures diseases such as  Lungs diseases, kidney diseases, Warts, Bipolar disorder, Shingles,  HPV, ALS, CANCER, NEPHROTIC SYNDROME, HIV / AIDS, Herpes virus, Ovarian Cancer, Pancreatic cancers, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts, Macular degeneration, Cardiovascular disease, Autism. Enlarged prostate, Osteoporosis. Alzheimer's disease, psoriasis, Tach Diseases, Lupus, Backache, dementia, skin cancer, .testicular Cancer, Leukemia, HEPATITIS A, B, C, Contact  the great one on his email    greatcureman@gmail.com
Info @ drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home