Friday, January 14, 2011

More Quiet

I woke up this morning and realized that it was NOT going to be a good idea to take Briony to dance class today. I'm still feeling terrible. And now I'm feeling like a terribly bad mommy because she LOVES dance class and has been asking about it all week (especially because I finally found some dance shoes in her size). One of the prices she pays for having a sick mommy, and I HATE IT. It breaks my heart, even though I fully understand that she's two and she's already over it.

It's going to be a quiet day, but I hope it will still be a good one. I'm sure we can manage to make a memory or two in spite of the pain. I'm going to make sure that it happens.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At January 14, 2011 12:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Scarlett has a sick mommy today too. I don't know if it's the pregnancy or what but I have managed to catch EVERYTHING that's been going around in the last month. The latest is a brutal head cold, and of course I can't take much of anything for it. FUN.

Sooo, if it makes you feel any better, she didn't get to go to playgroup this morning. I just couldn't do, even though she's totally back up and running and could really use a morning out. Her Dad is home this weekend and I CANNOT WAIT. Nor can she. :)

 
At January 14, 2011 1:41 PM, Anonymous Marilyn said...

Just put some music on and coach her to dance...it will feed her dancing spirit:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home