Friday, January 14, 2011

Cleaning House

So I finally dropped off my first bin for consignment at the Baby Bin Boutique on Corydon. I've been meaning to try it out since Briony was born, but - well - you know. We'll see how it goes! Our little princess has been fairly well dressed, and it would be cool to get a little bit of money back on all the shopping we've done for her (so that we can do more shopping for her, of course). In any case, it felt awesome to clear my house of things we aren't using anymore.

And in that spirit, I finally got around to posting last year's snow gear on Kijiji. I thought I'd mention it on here in case anyone's interested!

Oh, and I have a few lingering maternity pieces here - a pair of grey shorts, a black knee-length cotton skirt, a bathing suit, and two Bravado nursing tanks. I don't need them! But if you do (or if you know someone who does), let me know and I'm sure we can work something out.

There. That's my sales pitch. Thanks for indulging me :)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At January 14, 2011 12:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love shopping at the Baby Bin - way to keep the quality high! :)

 
At January 14, 2011 2:05 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Bathing Suit + Nursing Tanks are GONE. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home