Friday, January 07, 2011

Not Quite Dead Yet

Just checking in to let y'all know that I have not, in fact, starved to death.

This was kind of a tough week. I flared up, which is always a treat. The new diet's going well, but the second day in particular FLATTENED me - ridiculous detox headache + no energy at all. Today was better, but it will be a little while before I'm feeling more Lindsay-like. I'm spending every free moment I have in the kitchen trying to get things in my freezer and start getting some of the basics under control so the rest of this psychoallergenic eating adventure just gets easier and easier. This week, I was making salad dressings, soups, muffins, and all kinds of goodness (in addition to making meals). I also saw my rheumatologist again yesterday, which is another whole post that's coming soon. Briony's dance class started again this week. I'm beginning work on our MOMs Group website and newsletter for the new session starting in two weeks. We made some unexpected potty training progress (we're not officially underway yet, but she's progressing nonetheless - CLEVER MINX). I'm about to begin a tiny home makeover Chez Wright. And we booked flights for our next BC trip. Among other things.

So there's lots going on, and lots to talk about. And I will talk about it. But for tonight, I have a date with my couch and a GIANT bowl of popcorn :)

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At January 08, 2011 11:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm glad you're not dead. Just so you know, if you get overwhelmed and need help with the MOMs blog, just let me know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home