Thursday, January 13, 2011

Quiet

Sorry. I'm fully aware that it's been quiet around here lately. REALLY quiet.

The truth is that I'm not having a great week, and I hate putting negativity out into the universe like that. So I chose silence instead. I hope you understand :)

I've been doing a really good job at finding yummy recipes for my new diet - but it's taking *so* much energy to plan + prep meals, and I'm still feeling pretty lousy.

I'm in a definite fibro flare right now - full of pain + fatigue from my toenails to my hair follicles, fighting light + sound sensitivities, and definitely battling some depression - and I wake up every day hoping and praying and wishing to be better than I was the day before. The momentum is definitely going the other way right now. Geoff's working tomorrow and I'm scared to death of how I'm going to manage taking Briony to dance class (and then the rest of the day).

But today is almost over. And tomorrow is another chance for a better day. I won't say a good day because I still believe that they are ALL good days. But maybe, just maybe, tomorrow might be GREAT.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home