Thursday, July 31, 2008

Deep Breath

Even with The Boy gone for a week, I've managed to be incredibly busy. No real surprise there, because I've always been a busy person. But between appointments and work and yoga and aggressive clients and even more aggressive deadlines and just normal life stuff - this week has absolutely flown by. Oh, yeah. I also baked cookies, so I could bring in a bunch of homemade chocolate chip cookies (and milk!) for our creative team today. It was just that kind of day :)

Getting into yoga again has been really good for me. I can tell that it's helping loosen things up, and it's doing so much to let me take full, deep breaths again. On top of that, it's forced Lindsay Time - and maybe more importantly, it's Lindsay & Baby Time. I'm starting to feel more and more connected to Baby, and it's really cool.

It was a tough week. But it was a good week.

And suddenly, it's Thursday and I'm contemplating a book and my favourite cozy pyjamas and an early night... First thing on Saturday, I'm off to the lake until Sunday night - and then I'll get to see Geoff. Yay!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At August 01, 2008 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SOOOOOO good that you have the yoga and lake time thrown in with all of the busyness:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home