Monday, July 28, 2008

Missing The Boy

I'm feeling a little sad this evening, and I'm fully aware that it's lame. But Geoff left this afternoon for a week of volunteer camp nursing (I know - how cute is that?!). And I really hate it when he doesn't come home, especially now that Baby's in the picture. It would help if he was able to call or email while he's away, but that's not really possible. It just feels like part of our family is missing. Probably because part of our family *is* missing.

I know that it's not that big of a deal - I'll see him on Sunday night. But for now... I'm just feeling a little bit sad. And I think that's perfectly okay.

PS - My talk at the Running Room tonight went great :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At July 28, 2008 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you can keep occupied and time flies quickly! (((hugs)))

 
At July 28, 2008 11:54 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Aw, thanks! I have an incredibly busy week ahead of me... But it's just not the same.

(It was so great to see you on Friday, by the way. Let's not wait so long to do it again!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home