Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Spiraling

Ooh, I HATE the feeling of being out of control. And that feeling has kicked in hardcore this week.

Wedding planning is one thing. Wedding planning and moving at the same time is another. And wedding planning and moving and having a high-stress job in the middle of the advertising world's busy season is *quite* another. I had a few moments last night when I wished for a job I could give half my attention to, and not bring home with me. Just a few moments. And then I remembered that I'd be bored with a job like that in about seven seconds flat, and that I have the best job in the world. On a similar note, I had more than a few moments last night when I was cursing my book collection, as I packed all the boxes full one more time. How many times have I moved those books?! Actually... I think this is eight. Which explains my weariness. But at least the piano's gone!

It helps so much to know that, at the end of all of this, I get to marry Geoff in 25 days. Oh, and I went for my first dress fitting on Saturday and it's absolutely perfect. Two words for you: super and fox.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At September 05, 2007 12:29 PM, Blogger gloria said...

I'll take those books off your hands so you don't have to move them anymore

 
At September 05, 2007 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there, honey. You're on the home stretch. And we're as happy as you are that those books won't have to be moved again any time soon ;)
love Mom

 
At September 06, 2007 9:23 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Hope your week ends better and it started you have a restful weekend! And I totally understand about moving books. Since I moved here a year and a half ago, I've collected another 2 boxes of books : ) Much to Jer's chagrin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home