Monday, August 27, 2007

Weekend Update: SexyBack Edition

We're going for a triple entendre on this one... Are you ready? Hang on, here we go.

1. Okay, so I'm not one of those girls who is all crazy about members of boy bands - or former members of boy bands. But I do have a slight but very real affinity toward Justin Timberlake. HIs music is so much fun. He's ridiculously talented. And it's a total joy to go to a concert when you can tell the person on stage genuinely LOVES what they do. Em and I spent Saturday night with JT and we were not disappointed. It was a great show. I'm always slightly more subdued, but Emily screamed like she was 14 years old again - and we snuck in some shopping and dinner to make it a super-fun girls adventure.

2. On our shopping adventure, I managed to find superfox jeans. In 10 minutes flat. Which deserves a medal or SOMETHING. I literally walked into Gap, wandered around for a while, spotted The Jeans lying on a table, grabbed one size, and announced to Emily that these would be The Ones. She, of course, laughed at me. But I threw them on, zipped them up, turned around (come on, you KNOW it's critical that the butt fits perfectly), and... mmmmagic. Absolute perfection. I love when that happens (and it seriously never happens).

3. And my boy is home. He came back from camp on Saturday in the middle of all the JT hoopla, and all is right with the world again. Not like my world stopped turning while he was gone for a week - everything's just better when he's here. (And I'm pretty sure that - given the fact that I am marrying him in less than five weeks - I'm allowed to semi-publically insinuate that I think he's sexy? Right?).

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At August 27, 2007 8:59 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Awesome, awesome and even more awesome. I was sooo jealous that you got to go to JT. I was at a wedding that night listening to a dj pump out "Sexy Back" over the system (wishing I was at the concert screaming like a 14 year old!). I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Sounds like a blast. Glad your boy is home : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home