Friday, January 21, 2011

Shameless

I don't know if I've mentioned it here (yet), but I'm a little bit addicted to Groupon.

It's a fabulous site that emails you every day with ridiculous deals in your city, and you can click to buy them and print gift certificates to redeem within 6 months to a year. We're also signed up to see deals for Vancouver + Seattle, where we're planning to travel this spring. So far, I've snagged a few fabulous deals - including 2 adult tickets to IMAX with popcorn and drinks for $20 and $20 worth of food for a few local restaurants that we love for $10. Pure awesome for this mama on a budget :)

Here's the shameless plug part... If you sign up using my referral link and purchase a Groupon (for Winnipeg or anywhere else), I get credits. So if you're thinking about signing up, please think about using my link to do it (right here). THANKS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home