Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Tomorrow

Bear with me for a moment.

Tomorrow... Tomorrow...
I love ya... Tomorrow...
You're only a day awaaaaay!


There. Got that out of my system. Thanks.

The Boy and I are so very excited about our ultrasound appointment tomorrow (you may have figured that out already). I'm psyched that he'll get to be in the room for the whole thing - at our hospital ultrasound, he was only allowed in for the final 'quick tour' of the images the technician had captured. I'm so looking forward to just taking a peek at how Baby has changed and what's going on in there. And if all goes well, by around this time tomorrow, we'll know if we're having a boy or a girl to add to our family in November. And this will all be followed by a long-anticipated Date Night for Baby's mom and dad. What's *not* to be excited about?!

Geoff's working the night shift again, which means that I'm facing another long and lonely night of not really sleeping well because I'm way too excited about this appointment - which is, for all intents and purposes, feeling like Christmas on crack for me.

But then, when the sun comes up, it's TOMORROW :)

-

Dwelling briefly on today...

My mom had another great blood count result today, which means that she's been given the 'all clear' to do Round #3 of chemo on Friday. I love that God shows us in all these little ways that he's still there, and that he still cares. Cancer sucks. Chemo sucks. But she's been healthy enough to bounce back between each treatment and everything is right on schedule so far. And that's pretty incredible.

But my sister is still having complications with her pregnancy, and it's scary. Please keep Jessica and Kevin - and their baby - in your prayers. My first niece or nephew is due October 23, and that's still such a long way to go...

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At August 06, 2008 4:48 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Praying for you all! xoxo

 
At August 07, 2008 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a restful night.Its tomorrow today.Its your yahoo day.Have a great day .Love you.

 
At August 07, 2008 3:34 PM, Blogger Domestic Bloggess said...

So?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home