Thursday, April 10, 2008

No Sentences

I'm out of things to say, if you can believe it. I have no sentences left.
Only questions.

Questions like...
When will things start to turn around?
When can I get my parents and my family back?
When do all the overly dramatic details of my mat leave get straightened out so that I can just go back to worrying about my work?
When will I stop feeling fat and start feeling pregnant?
When will my mom start to feel better?
When will we find out about what's next in this little cancer game?
Why won't the icky horrible disgusting mouse (shudder) that I spotted in our living room on the weekend crawl into one of the many, many traps we've set for him?
When will Geoff lose patience with my almost-constant tears?
When will I stop being so tired that I feel constantly ill?

Labels: , , , , ,

9 Comments:

At April 10, 2008 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish there was something I could do besides pray. Thinking of you...

Mel

 
At April 10, 2008 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking about you too.....and praying of course.
Hugs

 
At April 10, 2008 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would shudder with a 'house-mouse' also): Maybe you could borrow a cat? Hopefully this phase is only temporary and then it's on to sleepless nights and colic and ...
Prayers and love for you all.

 
At April 10, 2008 3:18 PM, Blogger ka said...

You've got a mouse? Okay, that is TOTALLY unfair. It's not even mouse season (they prefer the "heading into winter" months when they - like us - want to avoid the cold).

And for the "not fat, but pregnant" question. That one takes a while, hon. Like up to month five. Fortunately in the beginning you're the only one who thinks it...

Thinking of you girl. Wish I had all the answers to the rest of the questions...

 
At April 10, 2008 4:55 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Mel & Al - Thanks. You guys have been amazingly supportive of me and my family, and that means so much to all of us :)

Marilyn & KA - I appreciate your sympathy re: the mouse situation. There is NOTHING okay about it. I can't really tell you how much stress it is causing for me right now.

KA - Month Five?! Ugh. I'm doing my best to hang in there, but I am so sick of feeling gross. I finally booked a mani/pedi and went for a bikini wax last Saturday, which helped a little... It doesn't make me less fat, though :)

 
At April 10, 2008 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can answer one of your questions - your mom is starting to feel better today. Thank you to all of Lindsay's supporters on this blog. It means so much to me that she has people taking care of her - and that filters to me too! Cool benefit! I am alive and still kicking. Thanks for your prayers - don't stop yet!

 
At April 10, 2008 5:25 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

YAY for Mom Comments on my blog!

 
At April 10, 2008 10:40 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

k, the mouse situation is NOT cool - sleepless nites for sure.
(scuse the abbrev. i'm typing with my left paw only).

thinking of you & your mom.

 
At April 11, 2008 11:27 AM, Blogger Crystal said...

Hugs Lindsay. I've got a list as well. Let's pray for each other - deal?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home