Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Feelin' Good

THANK YOU to whoever prayed that I'd feel better soon. I only woke up three times last night - which is a miracle as far as I'm concerned. And I ate breakfast AND lunch so far today, with only minor difficulty. Woohoo! I actually kind of feel human again. Still tired, but not that absolutely ill level of exhaustion that I'd begun to feel might be my new normal.

And I'm extra excited because we just found out last night that friends of ours are expecting within a couple of weeks of us this fall. We're too far away for regular playdates, but I'm still super-happy about it. It will just be so much fun to have kids who are exactly the same age.

Erin... The title of this post was all for you, babe :)

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At April 01, 2008 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I have to admit I got all excited at the title : ) I'm so glad you are starting to feel a little more normal. That is so great. I'll pray that it will continue.

 
At April 01, 2008 2:58 PM, Blogger Elleah said...

Yay! We prayed for you all at our cell group.

 
At April 01, 2008 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear that. I had lunch with your preggo sister and she is also saying that her nausea has let up. Yeah - stage one is over and that means the due date is that much closer! Come to grandma....

 
At April 01, 2008 3:38 PM, Blogger Black Out Photography said...

mom, that was creepy.... lol.

 
At April 01, 2008 5:55 PM, Blogger gloria said...

it would have only been creepy if your mom had NOT written it... :) as it is, it's pretty cute

 
At April 02, 2008 10:00 AM, Blogger Crystal said...

So glad you're feeling better :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home