Thursday, August 16, 2007

The Invasion

Last night, we had the whole gang (Steve & Val, Anica, Sophie, and Mady) over to see the house. The most action that house has seen EVER, I'm willing to bet. Those girls individually have a lot of energy, and collectively... WOW. I love it. It was so much fun to feel that much life and energy in the house, and we had lots of fun walking over to Dorothy's for ice cream.

(Work Update: Crazy as usual. I can't believe how much I've accomplished this week, but it's seriously one of those weeks where my list grows exponentially with every single item I cross off of it. What else is new, right? Well, our new Project Manager started on Monday and she's great. It won't take long to feel like I can hand off a lot of what's on my mind and in my inbox.)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home