Friday, June 29, 2007

The End of the Week

Happy sigh... I love Fridays before Long Weekends. Especially when they come at the end of a loooong week. They're crazy, but it's so great to know that there are three days ahead of me to do things other than stress about my clients 24/7.

Good things that happened this week:
- Had two incredibly happy client meetings in a row this morning
- Got all my weekly status reports done today - on time!
- Managed to not get missing-work-level sick
- Had a chance to catch up with Rocky on the phone
- Made plans to see Kristen next week
- Actually, properly cooked dinner two nights in a row
- Got down to two amazing candidates for our new Project Manager... second interviews next week, and hopefully some help for Lindsay *soon*!
- The Boy brought me tiger lilies at work today (awww...)

The Cocoon team is kicking off the Long Weekend in style with a wine tasting and dinner at Kyle and Jill's. I'm bringing an organic, pesticide/herbicide-free red wine from Spain that Anja introduced me to. Who knew that you could drink wine and get smarter at the same time? :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home