Thursday, August 19, 2010

Random Acts Of Awesomeness

Are you sick of hearing me brag about my friends? TOO BAD. Because I'm nowhere near finished.

I woke up bitchy today. Well, it's true. I was mad about how lousy I felt, mad at Geoff for not being able to read my mind, mad at the world for being so annoying... But it's kind of amazing how a day can turn around.

Today, I received a random surprise delivery of flowers + a caramel macchiato from a friend who knows what a tough week it's been around here. This delivery occurred while I was out with another friend who knows what a tough week it's been around here (while Geoff watched Briony for a couple of hours because he knows what a tough week it's been around here).

It's incredible how these small, spontaneous gestures can so absolutely and completely turn a frown upside down.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At August 19, 2010 9:55 PM, Blogger Elleah said...

That is wonderful. :)

 
At August 20, 2010 9:35 AM, Blogger it's a gong show... said...

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home