Thursday, August 12, 2010

Yay Me!

So I just found out that I pulled a 90% on my final paper for school. YAY ME! What a lovely way to finish the program, don't you think? And I am *so* freaking proud of myself for doing it - especially with everything else going on in my life this summer.

A *huge* thank you to Marilyn for watching Briony so that I could write my 90% final paper. And an equally huge thank you to a great big list of family and friends who supported me and believed that I could do this.

So that makes three degrees, a certificate, and a diploma in our little house so far. YIKES. It's probably a good thing that Briony's RESP was started already... hehe.

Of course, no one is awake to celebrate with me here and it's too late to call anyone... So I'm sharing it here. And then I'm going to do a little happy dance around my living room. Because I got a 90% on my final paper :)

Labels:

5 Comments:

At August 13, 2010 6:14 AM, Blogger Domestic Bloggess said...

Such awesome news! Congrats :)

 
At August 13, 2010 6:29 PM, Anonymous erin said...

congratulations! so proud of you. :)

 
At August 16, 2010 8:40 AM, Blogger Lenore @ Lather. Write. Repeat. said...

Congrats to you! That must feel pretty darn good!

XO
Lenore

 
At August 16, 2010 10:34 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

Yay! Congrats. That is so awesome. Way to push through all the summer "crap."

 
At August 18, 2010 1:24 PM, Blogger Amber said...

So proud of you - congrats :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home