Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Birthday at the Lake (in photos)

Geoff gave Briony a bite of brownie on the way to the lake... I didn't notice until I looked back and - ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! This is after I'd already used an entire wipe. Gah. I am *so* not the fun parent. And this is photographic evidence to explain WHY:



Fun with Grandpa + Dada:





Crazy almost-naked baby on the loose in the camper...



We're on a boat!








Fun on the beach:




Crazy deer who is not at all afraid of humans (note that this particular human is definitely afraid of IT, or more specifically that it might bite, lick, or get within ten thousand feet of my daughter):



Briony + Grandpa:



This is our official 'after' photo from the drive home :)

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At July 06, 2010 8:09 PM, Anonymous Marilyn said...

Looks like a good time was had by all:)

 
At July 07, 2010 8:49 AM, Blogger ka said...

A brownie?! In the car?! OMG - my heart is palpitating for you.

Scarlett helped me buy groceries yesterday and got to pick out her own special treat. She picked yogurt tubes. I'm not sure I can handle THAT! Thank godness the weather is supposed to be nice - maybe we'll just eat those on the deck.

 
At July 08, 2010 9:05 AM, Blogger Domestic Bloggess said...

ummm, yeah. WHEN exactly did B become a toddler?!?!?!?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home