Friday, July 02, 2010

Friday Smile

Have you been following this story about the deep cover Russian spy ring in the US? I totally understand that it's terrible and dangerous and all that... But it's also a tiny little bit INCREDIBLY COOL.

These spies were totally generic suburban people who passed intelligence using old school methods like switching bags in a train and notes that used invisible ink. INVISIBLE INK! I'm secretly a little bit delighted to find out that the spy stuff in the movies and television shows and books I love oh so much ACTUALLY HAPPENS IN REAL LIFE. With limited success, apparently, because they totally got caught... But STILL.

(Just in case CSIS is reading this, I would make a kick-ass deep cover spy somewhere like... um... Hawaii. Or anywhere in western Europe. I'm sure you already know how to contact me.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home