Sunday, June 27, 2010

You Are Cordially Invited

We've had a LOT of tea parties here this week. This morning, Geoff + Briony + I went to go pick up the table + chairs I snagged off Kijiji. They're not beautiful at the moment, but I have big plans for them... Stay tuned for some future (and probably frustrated) posts.

In the meantime, Briony is *so* thrilled with them ('it's a table... it's BRIONY'S table... it's mine') - and now the tea parties have a much classier location than the edge of our ottoman or the living room floor.

Giraffe was our first guest of honour, but I'm sure that Briony would be excited to host anyone if you'd like to come :)



Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At June 28, 2010 8:47 AM, Blogger Lenore @ Lather. Write. Repeat. said...

I can't wait to see what you end up turning them into with your imagination! I heart Kijiji.

XO
Lenore

 

Post a Comment

<< Home