Monday, June 21, 2010

Memo To Baby

I need to teach Briony how to read so she can read my MEMO TO BABY that explains the fact that we are now back in Winnipeg.

We are dealing with some incredibly tough bedtimes this week - and it's coming from a CHAMPION baby sleeper, so I feel terribly ill-equipped to deal with it. Then she's sleeping until 10 am every morning, which screws things up in a different way. I seriously feel like sitting down on the floor and either yelling or crying until someone brings back my perfectly scheduled toddler (that phrase was not an oxymoron in our house until JUST NOW).

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At June 22, 2010 11:06 AM, Anonymous Marilyn said...

What price travel/adventure(: Hope her schedule soon gets readjusted.

 
At June 22, 2010 11:38 AM, Blogger Domestic Bloggess said...

Oh man, that's tough. Here's hoping she figures it out sooner than later!

 
At June 22, 2010 11:45 AM, Anonymous Momma said...

Memo to Lindsay: go with the flow. She will eat and sleep when she is ready to. Just make sure you eat and sleep too. She will adjust soon. She was a great baby before and she's still a great baby.

 
At June 24, 2010 1:33 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

@Marilyn - Of course. Fortunately, it's rarely this difficult, and a few months can make a HUGE difference. Don't worry, we'll come back :)

@Nicole - Today has been good so far... I'm scared to get my hopes up, but they totally are.

@Mom - I know... But you know how awesome I am at going with the flow :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home