Thursday, June 24, 2010

Retail Therapy or Happy (early) Birthday To ME!

Yesterday was tough. So naturally, I went out and bought myself an early birthday present.

Or maybe three :)

Check out these gorgeous sandals from Mad About Style on Academy. I came home with the black ones and the white ones (not the ivory floral ones, though they are super pretty too!).




I love it when I'm thoughtful enough to give a perfect gift ;)

I also finally picked up a conversation starter cube I've been eyeing for a long time. I'm such a dork for games that inspire interesting conversations and really get people talking... And I chose the cube full of questions on ethics because I'm evil like that. Can't wait to break it out with some friends very, very soon.

1 Comments:

At June 25, 2010 10:08 AM, Blogger Lenore @ Lather. Write. Repeat. said...

Love them!

XO
Lenore

 

Post a Comment

<< Home