Monday, June 07, 2010

Briony vs The Music

A little bit of video evidence that our little dancing machine had a ton of fun in Whistler this past weekend. Here, she's debuting a new move that involves crouching... Ava joined her little baby dance party at one point, but - of course - we didn't manage to catch it on video. One passer-by commented that if he had a monkey on his jacket, he'd be dancing too. The dance party lasted three entire songs. I'm amazed that Geoff managed to get these clips without laughing too much to film.

Note that I finally broke down and bought her some bling of her very own last week. Her new necklace is kind of obnoxious-looking, but she's pretty much stopped stealing mine now (which was the point). Recently, she's frequently been found sporting my watch, a bracelet, a necklace, or anything of mine that was left within her reach and wandering around the house saying 'pretty! pretty!' And so it begins :)

Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At June 07, 2010 3:23 PM, Blogger Amber said...

Aww, my favourite little munchkin EVER. I miss her! (and you too, of course)

 
At June 07, 2010 4:43 PM, Blogger Allison Friesen said...

Too cute!

 
At June 07, 2010 10:46 PM, Blogger Black Out Photography said...

So cute! AND SHE'S WALKING LIKE A PRO!!! Chloe wears my necklace and prances around the table singing "pretty baby! pretty baby!" :) Great minds think alike.

 
At June 07, 2010 11:00 PM, Anonymous Momma said...

What a cutie! I'm quite sure Geoff is dancing on the other side of the camera, right? Great moves!

 
At June 08, 2010 1:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Scarlett watched this with me and said, "pretty cute!" and then "she talking!" as she edged in on the camera...

And I hear ya on the dance party. We had one in the mall the other day outside Garage - or some other teeny bopper store. An old lady walked by and told me that she made her day to watch it. Kids - they had these little cute moments so we don't eat them. I'm SURE of it...

 
At June 08, 2010 3:24 PM, Anonymous Ashley said...

Super cute!

 
At June 11, 2010 4:04 PM, Blogger Amber said...

I am commenting to let you know I am here, watching this. AGAIN. I love it so much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home