Wednesday, June 02, 2010

The One With All The Rain

It's still raining here, and Briony was going a little bit stir crazy this afternoon. We decided to do what I thought a Good Parent would do (which obviously left me feeling queasy)... And so we put on her little raincoat + boots and took her to the park to do her worst. Between the rain and Abbotsford's new waterpark, our little munchkin had a blast. But don't take my word for it... :)





Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At June 02, 2010 11:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. That kid. I love her! How on earth am I ever going to be able to compete with an awesome rain adventure like that? Good think I have 2 more weeks until you guys get back! Must get planning...

 
At June 03, 2010 8:53 AM, Blogger Lenore @ Lather. Write. Repeat. said...

I want a chic rain outfit like she has!!

XO
Lenore

 
At June 04, 2010 12:47 AM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Katie - I'm sure you'll have to trouble at all. She's pretty easy to please... And I don't let her do very many fun things :)

Lenore - ME TOO.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home