Wednesday, June 02, 2010

One Moment With Briony

Just thought I should probably note that my child now appears to know most of her numbers from 1 to 10. WHAT?! We all still look at her in shock when she points to a number and gets it right. Crazy kid.

Also, she's learned a few new animal names - including 'rhino' (which sounds EXACTLY like 'wino') and 'frog' (which sounds EXACTLY like another four-letter word that starts with 'f'). Yeah. We've been giggling like eight year olds a lot around here lately :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At June 02, 2010 10:05 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

I wish your blog had "like" buttons like FB!

 
At June 04, 2010 12:47 AM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Mel - That's so funny. I find myself looking for 'like' buttons in non-Facebook places ALL THE TIME. It's an illness.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home