Thursday, June 03, 2010

The One About Nothing. And Bears.

Okay, so the truth is that there's very little to say about today. Our life here is very, very normal. We've been getting up early, I've been doing a ton of client work and homework for my course, we've been going for walks and picking up groceries... I'm currently finishing up a paper while watching So You Think You Can Dance and waiting for a load of laundry to come out of the dryer. That should pretty much sum it up, I think. I have a paper to finish tonight still, then a conference call at 07.30 tomorrow, then I will *hopefully* be able to enjoy a couple of days OFF. Woohoo!

Hoping for lots more stories and photos from this weekend. We're heading up to Whistler tomorrow with Rob + Vicky + Ava. I'm so excited for a couple of days of *real* vacation time - and of course, checking out this town that we saw all over everything this past winter during the Olympics.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a tiny bit nervous about bears, though... EEK.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At June 04, 2010 8:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Please - we had a bear wandering around the Elm Creek golf course on Tuesday. You don't need to go to Whistler for wild life excitement...

Speaking of which, I never did hear what happened to it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home