Wednesday, June 02, 2010

The One Without Sunshine

This is going to be a venting post.

Tomorrow will mark a week since we arrived here on the west coast (and the one-third point in our trip) and I still feel like shit. Sorry, Mom, but it's true. Every day has been a little better, with the possible exception of this morning. And I can tell that my physical challenges are really beginning to drag me down psychologically. This is getting ridiculous. There is no reason in the world that I'm not feeling better except for the fact that I'M NOT FEELING BETTER.

Well, that, and the fact that it's raining again.

I'm working very hard to sit and embrace the quiet. I'm trying to be grateful for the time to work on client projects and homework, and to just BE. This is *not* how I usually travel, but then again, the west coast doesn't really feel like 'travel' anymore - it's more like a second home. And I don't need to be busy if I'm at home.

I'm giving my body all the time and space it needs to heal. I just wish it would get the memo already :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home