Monday, March 08, 2010

Monday Smile

I'm having one of those days where a Monday Smile has become necessary.

I thought that I missed Briony so much that it would be awesome to have her home again - regardless of the fact that she is hardcore teething and regardless of the fact that I can't really take care of her right now. But hey, Geoff's home! He'll take care of it! And he is. But what I hadn't really factored into the equation is that - as wonderful a daddy as Geoff is (and he is) - there is one thing he just simply and honestly is not: ME. And it's MAKING ME CRAZY. I seriously need to just sedate myself and sew my tongue directly into my teeth. He's doing a great job. And different isn't bad. It's just different. But... AHHH!

Anyway. Here's your smile for this lovely Monday morning (and it is rather lovely):
Surviving Church as a Single

So I know that I'm not single anymore. But I was for a while. Long enough that I laughed knowingly at practically every single thing on this list. Why do people say these things?! Because let me tell you, they really, honestly say these things...

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At March 08, 2010 1:20 PM, Anonymous Marilyn said...

I remember a male speaker telling us Moms years ago about the male difference. He urged us to just let our husbands be themselves. It will never change. It's still difficult after all these years:) Just think - the males have to live with (put up with) us different females!

 
At March 10, 2010 9:45 AM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Wise words.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home