Saturday, January 30, 2010

Still Tasty

It's not exactly a secret that I'm an absolute nazi when it comes to expiration dates, best before dates, and potentially spoiled foods. If you've lived with me - or even worked with me - it's pretty certain that I've forced you to smell something. Or thrown something out behind your back if I deemed it questionable. Or thrown a capital-letters FIT when you ate something icky in front of me simply to watch and laugh at my (over)reaction.

My friend Amber introduced me to this awesome website last week. I've been on it at least ten times since then, so I figured I should share - because I can't be the only one who cares about this stuff. And it's actually pretty cool to turn yourself into an expert in making your groceries stretch as long as possible simply by caring for them properly.

Yep, that's right. Food storage and gravy boats in the same day. COOLEST. BLOG. EVER.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At January 31, 2010 8:54 PM, Anonymous Marilyn said...

Glad to read I can still use my 'old' spices:)

 
At February 03, 2010 10:33 PM, Blogger Emily Kipe Brodeur said...

Linds, did you notice that on this website it says "bacon fat drippings- 6-9 months in the refrigerator". Ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home