Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Chatterbox

Stop the presses! This just in... My child talks. A LOT. I know, I don't have ANY idea where she gets it from either ;)

I keep meaning to maintain a better record of all Briony's words. I've done an absolutely lousy job of it. So yesterday, I figured that I would do my best to make a list of all the words she knows now - at 14 months - just so that it's documented. This is by no means a complete list... My mom counted 25 words at the beginning of the month, and I know there are probably 10 on here that my mom hasn't heard yet - so I'll probably have to come back and update this list as I remember some more.

So here's a collection of Briony's words so far... She understands a heck of a lot more, but these are the words she actually says out loud. Check back tomorrow, there's sure to be more - we totally added 'high five!' yesterday :)

Tickle
Hi
Hello
Baby
Mama
Dada
Uh Oh
Yes
Giraffe
Fish
Jump
Walk
Shake
Juice (she's never had juice, but she calls water 'juice' - hehe)
Wow
Look
Tree
More
Giggle
Foofa (her favourite on Yo Gabba Gabba)
Dance
Wiggle
What’s that?
What’s this?
Duck
Car
High Five

Animal Noises: Dog (woof woof), Cat (meow meow), Lion (roar), Tiger (roar), Monkey (eee eee), Penguin (waddle waddle), Alligator (roar), Snake (pfft), Raccoon and Otter (roar... hehe), Rabbit (hop hop), Duck (quack quack), Bird (tweet tweet)

Does anyone else think it's funny that my child is looking more and more like she's going to be having complete conversations with people before she's walking? I LOVE HER :)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At January 28, 2010 1:34 PM, Blogger Amber said...

High Five!!!

(That's right, three exclamation marks worthy of excitement there.)

 
At January 29, 2010 10:12 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

That is amazing! I can't believe how many words she can say. Wow! Good for her!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home