Friday, January 08, 2010

Friday Smile

I'm *hoping* that Nicole + Shane's baby news will be my Friday Smile sometime today...

But in the meantime, I bring you a quasi-related quiz that I just did on Facebook:


This made me smile for a couple of reasons:

1. For a name that was supposedly *so* very common, it's shocking how often I need to spell my name for people. Like ALL THE TIME.

2. Briony would rock this quiz, but this quiz also assumes that different = good. I'm not entirely sure if she's going to love her name or hate us forever because she will constantly be correcting people when they try to say (or spell) it.

3. I'm pretty sure my parents thought they were being more original than this.

4. I'm pretty sure my sister Jessica will do worse on this quiz than I will. I'm just assuming that she was not the only Jessica born in 1988 :)

5. It reminded me that I'm still expecting some baby news today. And that ALWAYS makes me smile. If this baby is half as cute as Palmer, I don't know if the world can handle it. I don't know if I'm cheering for a girl as a playmate for Briony or a boy so we can double her chances of marrying into their awesome little family (hehe).

Sorry, Angsty Briony In Fifteen Years When You're Searching Internet Archives To See What Your Mom Really Said About You In 2010. I'm sure you're soooo embarrassed.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At January 13, 2010 1:50 PM, Blogger Domestic Bloggess said...

This was great! I don't know how I missed it - looks like she'll just have to marry Palmer - older men are good right? ;) And in the meantime she and Ellie can rock the sister-in-law thing :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home