Thursday, December 31, 2009

Still Alive

Just in case anyone was concerned... I'm still alive and kicking :)

Christmas was a whirlwind, and it happened a little bit later for us than for most people. We began the festivities on December 25 and wrapped up with our final family gathering on December 28. The days in between were INSANITY. And I got sick on December 27, so we've been slow to get back into the groove here.

Today around lunchtime, I finally felt like I was going to live. I'm actually being productive this afternoon - which is good, because I haven't cleaned, worked, or cooked in over a week. And in my infinite wisdom (haha), I'm hosting a little New Years shindig here in a couple of hours.

I'm feeling better, but I still don't have a voice. SUPER annoying to me, but Geoff seems to be enjoying it. Briony too. She *so* doesn't take me seriously when I whisper or squeak out a 'NO!' when she's up to no good.

Anyway. More to come... And in the meantime, HAPPY NEW YEAR. Hope you all have a fun and safe night surrounded by people you love.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home