Sunday, January 03, 2010

The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Briony's doing better today. It was a rough night and a rough morning, but it feels like we turned a corner this afternoon. Her fever was *much* lower after around 2 pm today and she was starting to babble and play and dance again. I was really missing all her happy baby noise :)

I relaxed enough to leave Geoff + Briony at home for two hours and went to Starbucks to get some work done. I realized while I was there that - other than our trip to the ER - I haven't left our house since Christmas. THAT'S INSANE. No wonder I feel like I'm losing it just a little bit.

Now I'm three days behind on EVERYTHING and not really sure how to get myself caught up...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At January 03, 2010 7:54 PM, Blogger Domestic Bloggess said...

I literally just emailed you to see how she was doing and then I got to read this! Glad to hear it's all a little bit better over there.

If you need someone to watch B for a few hours tomorrow while you get some work done, feel free to drop her on by. We'll be around. I know Palmer would love to hang with her!

 
At January 03, 2010 8:16 PM, Anonymous Marilyn said...

So glad B is a bit better. Just take it a bite at a time and let some things slide for a while. (The word verification is 'erbitin' - a bit or a bite!)

 
At January 03, 2010 11:58 PM, Anonymous Momma said...

Glad you could get out for a bit. did you actually get some work done? Hopefully we'll see you tomorrow. I'll pray you through a better night, God willing :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home