Saturday, December 05, 2009

Date Night

Geoff + I are going out with our friends Emily + Paul tonight for dinner and a movie. I feel like such a dork for being excited about this, but I've been looking forward to tonight for a month (which is pretty much how long ago we needed to plan to have a free Saturday night at the same time as Emily + Paul).

I really don't remember the last time we went out without a baby on a Saturday night. Probably not since before we had said baby... Actually, that's kind of sad.

Anyway.

Looking forward to relaxed, adult conversation and food that I can actually enjoy instead of just slamming it into my face before Briony needs something.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At December 05, 2009 6:50 PM, Blogger Domestic Bloggess said...

Oooh! Have fun! We are having a date night tonight too! I even did my hair all 'purdy'. SHOCKING!

 
At December 05, 2009 8:41 PM, Blogger sherri said...

I hope you are having a good time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home