Monday, November 30, 2009

The Art Of Procrastination

Oh, it IS an art form.

For example, right now, I *should* be working on homework, starting on a client project, sorting laundry, emptying out the dishwasher, INVOICING (shudder)... Instead, I am blogging about NOTHING. And trying to decide which recipe to make for our holiday baking exchange. And researching where to print our holiday card. And drinking leftover apple cider.

And feeling incredibly guilty about all the things I'm NOT doing. Today is one of those days when it sucks to be a grown-up. I would love to just lie in bed with a book today. Doesn't that sound lovely?

Okay, okay. I'm going to work now.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At November 30, 2009 2:11 PM, Blogger ka said...

I hear ya. I put my baby down for a nap, and then made my to do list. And then wanted to crawl into bed myself. ARGH!

Unfortunately (or fortunately) I have some time sensitive tasks that NEED to be done by midnight tonight so that got me up and going. For a while, anyhow. I mean, I am commenting on your blog after all! :)

 
At November 30, 2009 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Black's has a pretty decent deal on cards right now (if you are thinking photo cards), if you buy 25 or more cards you get %50 off. That's a better price than Walmart or Cosco.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home