Friday, October 30, 2009

What A Way To End A Week

I'm drinking tea and invoicing, my responsible but seriously DULL afternoon activity every other Friday. Not my favourite thing to do because of all the math involved, but something I do anyway because emailing out invoices = getting paid soon. And it was a solid two-week period for my little freelance writing business. YAY.

Went to yoga this morning. A 09.30-10.30 yoga class is pretty much the perfect way to kick of a Friday as far as I'm concerned. Awesomeness. I don't know why I waited this long to start going again. I am really, really liking this new instructor. And I switched from my former yoga studio which means (a) it's significantly cheaper, and (b) I can walk to class. Cool.

Geoff, Briony, and I hit up a dollar store to finish off our Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes today and followed it up with lunch at Nikos. How can I *not* be happy?

Well, I have one reason: I totally broke even on weight loss this week. Nothing lost. (But nothing gained, either). Ordinarily, it wouldn't bother me this much except that I checked on Wednesday and I was down three whole pounds. I blame last night's celebration of Christine's birthday - and Dolly's calorie-laden attempt at making some sort of whipped cream-inspired substance :)

I'm over it.

Still on the agenda for tonight:
- Ordering our next book club selection!
- Family pumpkin carving!
- Last night's episode of The Office!
- Bubble bath for Lindsay!
- More Christmas shopping brainstorming!

Oh, and finishing these darn invoices.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At October 30, 2009 6:40 PM, Blogger Amber said...

I'm sorry that I lied to you and was clearly wrong in my "you can't gain weight in one night" statement. I fully intend to protect you at our next birthday celebration and eat your share of the cake :) hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home