Saturday, October 17, 2009

On Notice

Consider this your official notice that I'm in a lousy mood today.

I'm leaving for a walk with Briony in a minute in an attempt to fix that. But it doesn't change the fact that I had a bad start to my day today. I'm working very hard to choose to turn my day around right now. Blech.

This weekend is overwhelming me. It's way too busy, busier than I would EVER plan if such things were up to me. And clearly, they are not. I never let our schedule fill up like this because I know what it does to me. I'm crashing a little bit here, and we're barely getting started. So naturally, I asked for help. Twice. And heard people say NO. Twice. Now I'm overwhlemed and panicking, which is a classically awesome combination.

Hoping that a walk will help. Even though I should be hammering through my list of things to do here at home. But I think I can be much more efficient - and much less stressed - about them if I pause now to do some course correction on my day. It's worth a shot.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At October 17, 2009 9:58 AM, Blogger Domestic Bloggess said...

What can I do? I'm mostly around the house this weekend so please just ask and I'll do my very best to help out in whatever way I can.

 
At October 18, 2009 11:04 PM, Blogger Black Out Photography said...

Next time call ME. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home