Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Next Project

Okay, so I think that our next project Chez Wright Family needs to be a guest space in our basement. All we're really lacking in a bed (or a super-comfy futon, I guess, if that's not a total oxymoron). We don't want to spend a fortune, but we do want a place where a friend or family member could comfortably stay for a night or two - especially with my gallbladder surgery coming up. Just putting it out there, in case any of my lovely blog readers happen to have one that they'd like to donate or sell for a reasonable price. Thanks!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At October 13, 2009 4:39 PM, Blogger ka said...

Good luck with the futon. I have yet to find one that could be considered "comfy," let alone any superlatives before it. :)

 
At October 13, 2009 7:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Actually, I know a guy - Chris Mulligan (look him up on Facebook). He was looking to get rid of his futon.

I was going to take it, but my mom has a daybed for me for my spare room. He said all it needed was a new "mattress" part, because it had been in his living room for so long.

 
At October 13, 2009 8:09 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

I'm with your friend who said that futon and comfy don't go together. We thought we were buying a "good" one and it was anything but. Your visitor would appreciate a bed.

 
At October 14, 2009 12:12 PM, Blogger Black Out Photography said...

Our brown one from jysk is SUPER comfy and i slept on it for over a month when chloe was a baby and i actually preferred it instead of our bed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home