Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Smile

This is an odd one, I'm warning you now...

There has been much debate and discussion among friends and family about exactly how the Floodway works - why it protects the city of Winnipeg and why it does so at such a cost to areas south of the city. I was searching online today and I found this very simple - almost cartoon-like - description that cleared it all up.

Just in case you cared :)

My thoughts and prayers are with all of you who are sandbagging, closed in, or awaiting news of an evacuation this weekend.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At April 18, 2009 12:57 PM, Anonymous Momma said...

Thank you. After all these years, I now have a visual - and that's important to me.

 
At April 18, 2009 8:03 PM, Anonymous Marilyn said...

It helped me also:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home