Thursday, April 16, 2009

Smart Mama

I just sent in my final assignment for the Ethics in Public Relations course I've been taking this winter. I am *so* proud of myself :)

My next two courses start on May 11 (History of Public Relations & Research and Evaluation), then I have one Case Studies course left in September - and then I graduate with a completely unnecessary but still very cool Certificate in Public Relations from the University of Victoria, that will hopefully provide an infinitely more practical complement to my Bachelor of Arts in English and Theatre...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At April 16, 2009 5:30 PM, Blogger Black Out Photography said...

YAY!!! I hope Briony gets your determination and drive. :)

just a heads up, but my word verification for this message was: EXAMBERP

No joke.

 
At April 16, 2009 8:34 PM, Anonymous Marilyn said...

Good Job:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home