Friday, November 07, 2008

Plus Four

I've been up and wide awake for almost an hour already, and feeling kind of strange. Not in a bad way. Just different. I feel less uncomfortable than I have been so far this week, and a little more energetic - plus my brain is working a thousand miles an hour. Briony is still moving more than the books say she should be to indicate that she's happy and healthy, but a little less than usual for her. And I had no contractions at all yesterday that I could feel - not even after my appointment - even though I could tell my stomach was tightening.

No clue if all of this means that I'm not making any more progress right now, or if my body is gearing up for something big that is coming...? Time will tell. In the meantime, I've spent a lot of time since our appointment yesterday with my hands on my belly, feeling all of her little kicks and wiggles. I know that - no matter what - our time like this is almost over.

Geoff has been off since Monday night, but he's working a day shift today (and then off again until Tuesday). And I'm planning to stay put. The snow is so pretty, but I'm a Manitoban and I won't be fooled - I know it's icky out there :)



The wintery view through our living room window this morning that's making me want to haul out Christmas decorations... The Boy thinks I'm being ridiculous :)

Labels:

4 Comments:

At November 07, 2008 7:07 AM, Blogger Margaret said...

I was thinking of you this morning - there a alot of people waiting for Briony!!! Keep safe Lindsay.

 
At November 07, 2008 8:17 AM, Blogger Charlene said...

I think she'll be making her entrance soon, all the signs are there...and, on the snow note, I am just a WEE bit jealous...how I would love a couple feet of snow at Christmas! (and, I've been sneaking Christmas music in to my day to day....try it, Geoff will never know! it's less obvious then decorations!)

 
At November 07, 2008 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a sign that you should plaster that thing......I'm serious:)

 
At November 07, 2008 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhh.... Snow!!
Well, it is November, and it is Winterpeg! I know it was going to come sooner or later.
I can't wait to see the 3 of you on the 20/21.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home