Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Pictures of Baby Chloe

Geoff and I roadtripped it out to Steinbach tonight to meet our brand new niece... Be quiet. It's totally far away.


Proud Uncle Aaron & Auntie Cait.


Geoff, now an uncle for the *ninth* time. Pretty impressive.


Holding two babies at once. For the record, actually kind of tricky. Plus Briony was totally kicking Chloe... Probably the last time our little city girl will have the advantage over her country cousin - hehe.


A closer peek at the baby.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At November 05, 2008 10:49 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

WHAAATTTT? I was at the hospital for most of the day today cuz my dad was having surgery....I was on the second floor!...and I missed you. awwwww....:(

 
At November 06, 2008 7:28 AM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Oh, that's too bad! I would have loved to see you :)

 
At November 06, 2008 8:33 AM, Blogger Melanie said...

She's gorgeous! Can't wait to see her in person!

 
At November 06, 2008 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lovely little missy! And proud aunties and uncles:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home