Monday, November 03, 2008

Monday Secret(s)

(Shakes fist in general direction of Frank Warren.)

I couldn't decide, so you get TWO secrets this week! You're so lucky! How can this possibly be a bad week now, with such an extra-happy Monday? :)


I thought everyone did this... No? :)


Okay, and everyone WANTS to do this...

-

And this is not a Monday Secret, but my brother sent me this pic earlier this morning, and it made me laugh so hard that I very nearly spewed hot chocolate out of my nose... Yeah. My husband came home from work this morning with a Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate from Starbucks in hand for his highly pregnant wife. I think I'll keep him :)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At November 03, 2008 12:06 PM, Blogger Danae said...

yeah, i totally admit to doing the first secret... anything to make myself feel productive!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home