Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Baby News

Well, I'm not a mom - but I'm an aunt :)

In all fairness, I became an aunt eight times over when Geoff and I got married last year. But it's a little bit different to actually be in the picture when they're born - as opposed to joining the family when the kids are in high school.

My sister Jessica and her husband Kevin welcomed a baby girl into the world at 13.13 today - Chloe Marie. She was 6 lb 14.5 oz and 21.5 inches long. That's all I know... Other than the fact that they went into the hospital early on Tuesday morning, and we've all been secretly and patiently waiting for news since then! My parents are on their way to go check things out now.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At November 05, 2008 2:52 PM, Blogger Amber said...

Awww...congrats Lindsay (and family)! That's crazy how close in age these two little girl cousins are going to be!

 
At November 05, 2008 2:53 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Thanks, Amber. But you're assuming that I'm having this baby sometime this year still... hehe.

 
At November 05, 2008 2:55 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

Hey Linds! Congrats - a little girl cousin for Briony! That is so special. I'm glad everything went good for Kevin & Jess! One down, one to go! Come on Briony! Oh, and be nice to your Mommy on the way out!

:)

 
At November 05, 2008 2:58 PM, Blogger Amber said...

She's just holding out a couple more days until my baby pool date of Nov.7 :)

 
At November 05, 2008 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome and exciting how close they will be in age. Yay!!

 
At November 05, 2008 7:51 PM, Blogger Danae said...

Oh yay! I was expecting that news soon, so happy for them... and congrats to Auntie and Uncle too! Love the name.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home