Monday, August 18, 2008

Feeling Funky

Ugh. I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm in a total Mood. Yeah, that's right - a capital-m Mood. Pretty serious stuff when I start hauling out the gratuitous capital letters :)

I'm just bitchy and grumpy and experiencing that constant state of two-seconds-away-from-crying-for-no-reason-whatsoever.

I want to blame it on pregnant hormones. I want to blame it on getting next-to-no sleep last night in our warm house. I want to blame it on work deadlines. I want to blame it on my ultra-queasy stomach that never wants to go near anything sugary and orange-flavoured ever again. I want to blame it on my arthritis, which has been getting steadily worse again all day.

Actually, scratch that. What I really want is to blame this on other people :)

Hm. As long as I'm smiling online via colons and brackets, it can't be *too* bad yet. But now I have a brand-new reason to be cranky. My 'what I really want' sentence got a stupid Spice Girls songs stuck in my head.

Now it's in all of your heads too. And THAT kind of makes me smile... :D
A capital-d kind of smile.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At August 18, 2008 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"SOOOO tell me what you want, what you really, really want..." Thanks a LOT! I hope you feel better now! It will likely be stuck in there for a few days. : )

Seriously, I hope you feel better soon.

 
At August 18, 2008 7:30 PM, Blogger sherri said...

i love your honesty...but I hate the song :P

 
At August 18, 2008 9:50 PM, Blogger gloria said...

cheeky brat!

 
At August 19, 2008 9:29 AM, Blogger Crystal said...

yeah, thanks for that Linds.

 
At August 19, 2008 2:13 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

(Insert diabolical laughter here.)

You'll get little sympathy from my Mom. I got the theme for 'George of the Jungle' stuck in her head at the lake this weekend... Watch out for that tree!

And now it's in your head too. See how fun this little game is? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home