Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Update

I woke up in lots of pain again this morning. It's so discouraging, and I'm still scared. But I'm not giving up yet. My pregnancy has been so awesome for so many months... I still have hope that this is a temporary glitch. I have to think that way, because I can't imagine living in pain - without drugs - for the next three months. And I won't risk taking any type of arthritis meds with my baby girl growing inside of me. It's not worth it.

Geoff did a good job of distracting me from all of this last night. He picked me up after work and we grabbed dinner before making use of his brother Kevin's passes to the advance screening of 'Tropic Thunder.' It was a really funny movie, and it was good to just relax and laugh and not worry about anything important for a while. And here's the very best part: the movie started at 7, so we were home just after 9 - and I was sleeping before 10 :)

My verse for today...
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.
Joshua 1.8-9

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At August 12, 2008 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great words from Joshua and good advice for all of us:)

 
At August 12, 2008 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God is not the one who creates fear.He is the One who blesses us and grants us His peace even when we struggle.If we never struggled we wouldn't know how peace feels.I often find solace with the inside spirit presenting a melody.Listen to it-----Hear the music and the words? Love, Me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home