Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday Secret



I really liked this secret this week... I was just so happy for the person who wrote it and sent it in. I totally related to the feeling of believing that a job was good enough, that I was happy enough, that my life was fulfilling enough - and not really realizing until I'd left that job (and that relationship, but that's not really the point here) that life held so much more potential. In fact, I've eradicated the word 'enough' from my vocabulary. It involves a life full of more risks than I've ever taken before. But you know what? I've never been happier :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 21, 2008 11:04 AM, Blogger Charlene said...

that's amazing. I love this secret. I too have had to eliminate "enough" from my vocabulary...thank you for posting this!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home