Friday, July 04, 2008

Friday Smile

Awww... So my coworkers just presented me with my birthday card from all of them. It's one of the talking cards from The Office - this one with a Michael Scott-ism about reverse psychology:

Reverse psychology is an awesome tool, I don't know if you guys know about it, but basically you can make someone think the opposite of what you believe, and that tricks them into doing something stupid. Works like a charm.

Which lead me to locate this website, full of amazing quotes from The Office. Perfect for wasting time on a beautiful Friday afternoon. Which I can't do, because I'm beyond swamped. But I'm so happy that YOU can all enjoy them :)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At July 04, 2008 4:05 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

read them all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home