Thursday, July 03, 2008

This Chair Rocks



So we got the chair.

Geoff and I hadn't really discussed it at all since Saturday, then we were sitting at The Forks on Canada Day and he suddenly turned to me and announced that we needed to just do it. And so we did. Geoff went to go buy it and bring it home while I was at work yesterday.

Not a typical 'baby room chair' at all, but we love it. It just felt like the right fit for our home and our family - and it's seriously the most comfortable glider ever. It's perfect.

When I got home from Girls Night with Emily, it was all set up in the man cave - with the green Classic Pooh snuggle blanket I bought on our Seattle trip draped over one arm and a little stuffed knit Tigger sitting on the seat. Awww... It made me *so* happy, all I could do was to just sit there quietly for a while and rock.

Labels:

9 Comments:

At July 03, 2008 1:44 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

That is hot!!! Hopefully it's stain proof - LOL! If your baby barfs as much as Malakai did, you're in for a lifetime supply of stain remover. Can't wait to come over and see the room. It sounds lovely.

 
At July 03, 2008 1:58 PM, Blogger Domestic Bloggess said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww - that is stunning.

 
At July 03, 2008 2:11 PM, Blogger Charlene said...

it is so pretty!

 
At July 03, 2008 2:18 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Thanks, ladies :)

It's leather, so I'm hoping that with some regular treatment spray, it will be totally wipeable. That's what we intended anyway...

 
At July 03, 2008 2:25 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

That chair is da bomb.

 
At July 03, 2008 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE it!! So perfect for you. I'm kind of coveting it...is that okay? : )

 
At July 03, 2008 5:42 PM, Blogger Black Out Photography said...

That's AMAZING! Best baby rocker EVER! :)

 
At July 03, 2008 5:44 PM, Blogger Amber said...

I couldn't help but smile (and laugh a little) when I read/saw this. It's sooo perfect for you, Geoff and your "non-baby" baby room. Good choice! :)

 
At July 03, 2008 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful chair for all the rocking this baby will get-in and out of Mom's tummy:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home